Located In Stratford CT, Monroe CT and Boca Raton (561) 245-4636 FL
For an adult 18+ to test for and receive their Driver’s License, a student must:
- No waiting time to test if you have a valid license from another country.
- No waiting time to test if you have an expired license. Proof of license required.
- Held his or her Learner’s Permit for a minimum of 90 days.
- Must attend the Drug and Alcohol Program (CT 8-hour Safe Driving Practices Program) class per order of the State of Connecticut.
Full Classes (All classes are Online)
Drug and Alcohol Program (All classes are Online)
Drug and Alcohol/Safe Driving Practices – $125, Regularly $150
8 hours of classroom instruction
- mandatory by State of CT
- can take state license test after holding learner permit for three months
388 Main Street
Monroe, CT 06468
45 North Parade Street
Stratford, CT 06615
The DDEC (Boca Raton ):
7777 Glades Road, Suite 100
Boca Raton (561) 245-4636, FL 33434